Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
1. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP), a stable form of Vitamin C which has excellent lightening properties and helps reducing tan. Being an excellent Anti-Oxidant, Sodium Ascorbyl phosphate has Anti-Aging properties. It helps to reduce the fine lines and also brighten, providing beautiful looks. SAP also improved the formation of Collagen in skin, thereby providing firm looks on the face and neck.
2. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate contains sodium lactate, which functions as a preservative enhancer, buffering agent, and a humectant moisturizer. Sodium lactate acts as a bacteriostatic agent, which means that it stops bacteria from reproducing, while not necessarily killing them otherwise. This balances the formulation and helps to improve the effectiveness of other ingredients in the formulation.
3. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate hydrates and calms the skin and helps to reduce the suntan and darkness through Arbutin and Niacinamide. It also helps in reducing dark spots on the face. Concentrates of the lightening ingredients make it a powerful spot reducer and aggressively helps to reduce the patchiness of skin.
4. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate contains A natural skin lightening/whitening agent - Arbutin. In cosmetics, Arbutin works by slowly reducing Tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin's melanin (pigmentation) production.
5. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate contains vitamin B3 or niacinamide, a water-soluble vitamin that helps visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles and diminish dullness. Similarly, it helps Lightenigand reducing tan.
6. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate is further boosted with the activity of Kojic acid dipalmitate. Kojic acid is used in health and beauty products to lighten the skin. It decreases melanin production, which may have a lightening effect on the skin.
7. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate is further potentiated with Lactic acid; an alpha hydroxy acid. Lactic acid and glycolic acid in milder concentration are used to exfoliate the skin, lighten dark spots, and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Removal of dead cells from the dark spots and lightening ingredients acting simultaneously provides excellent results.
8. Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate contains Vitamin A, which helps to speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin's immune system and it promotes natural moisturizing - as it helps to hydrate the skin effectively, giving it a radiant glow. It assists in promoting and maintaining healthy dermis and epidermis; the top two layers of your skin.
How to Use:
For best results, use the product twice daily. Apply Rahul Phate Inno-White Whitening Concentrate about 1/4 teaspoon on face and neck with gentle massage and keep applying. This concentrate when mixed with Rahul Phate Roopada Oil Control peel and Dermo-Detox pack helps reducing tan and patchiness very effectively.
|Brand||Rahul Phate's Research Product|