Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
1. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream contains titanium dioxide. It is an inert earth mineral used as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen ingredient in cosmetics. It protects the skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. Because its gentle, titanium dioxide is a great sunscreen active for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
2. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream contains Allantoin, which is considered an effective moisturizing ingredient when used in skincare, and its gentle, non-irritating qualities make it an excellent addition to anti-aging products for those with sensitive or easily irritated skin, this helps further reducing the sensitivity of the darkened patches of skin.
3. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream contains Stearic acid which emulsifies skin oil, lubricants the skin, creates a cooling sensation when applied on the skin. stearic acid has been shown to protect the skin's surface against water loss and help shore up the skin's protective barrier.
4. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream contains glycine, which reduces skin wrinkles and suppresses UV-B-induced skin damage and photoaging. Hence this is also a day protective anti-aging formulation.
5. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream contains dimethicone, it has proven to be an effective skin barrier against irritants, thereby preventing the skin from developing conditions like dermatitis and eczema. As a moisturizer, it can be used to treat dry skin by preventing water loss.
6. Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream is further potentiated with Lactic acid; an alpha hydroxy acid. Lactic acid is used to exfoliate the skin, lighten dark spots, and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use:
For best results, use the product twice daily. Apply Rahul Phate Pure White Whitening Cream in small dots on face and neck and massage gently into the skin till absorbed.
|Brand||Rahul Phate's Research Product|