Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
1. It's generally recommended that adults consume 25 to 35 grams of fiber per day, but most Indians only get about half of it daily.
2. Athletes, Bodybuilders, health cautious people, and all those who consume proteins for health benefits need sufficient amounts of fibers.
3. If you're not getting sufficient fibers from your diet, if you are constipating, you can add a Scoop of Fiber-Prash to beverages, protein shakes, oatmeal, or bowl of cereal, or you can simply add one scoop to water and drink.
4. Fiber-Prash Contains a blend of 8 different fiber sources (Oat fibers, Liquorice fibers, Fennel fibers, Corriander fibers, Inulin, Guar Gum, Psyllium Seed Husk, Xanthan gum, blended with probiotics.
5. It is an excellent pre-biotic and probiotic blend for better health.
How to Use:
1. For best results, mix 1 scoop of Fiber-Prash with 1/2 glass cold water, mix properly. It can even be mixed with cold beverages. Have before lunch and dinner.
2. It provides feeling of fullness when taken 15 minutes prior to meals.
3. can be added tao Whey protein, Protein shakes, Salads, Soups, Daal, or any other vegetable.
4. It can be cooked with vegetables, daal, rice or Dalia as well.
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
|Brand||Rahul Phate's Research Product|